Friday, July 17, 2015

Noah's Family

Obey and believe unconditionally
There are two things, we must know about Noah’s family.
One of them is the question of why Noah had to be lying naked.
Was Noah following a plan made by someone else when he lay down naked? This was of course God’s work. So I’d like to ask you. Did Noah drink the vine according to his own will or did someone make him? God made him drink the wine. Such a thing happened because there was something that needed to be restored within Noah’s family.
There is something more difficult to understand in Abraham’s family. Abraham’s family, at the time, was in the position of nobility since they were a family selected by God. However, do you think Abraham, who was selected as the ancestors of the chosen people, sent his wife to the pharaoh without any reason? No. we can find the reason for this also in the Principle.
In other words, the central figures who are selected in the course of the providence acted according to the command of God, and they played the role unconsciously. As I explained before, such things had to happen because God cannot hate Satan and God wants to see his former servant return to his original position. Such secrets are only shared between God and Satan.
However, Father came to this Earth as the Messiah and unveiled this secret. We must understand that Father was able to unravel the secret of Restoration Providence because he was able to unveil the secret of the Fall.
Christians do not know the heart of God who was behind the Old Testament, the collection of the course of the Jewish people, and simply believe that it is a collection of model stories of faith made by Jewish people. For example, Christians teach that there are three kinds of faith: Noah’s unchanging faith of building the ark, Abraham’s faith of absolute obedience of leaving his hometown, and Jacob’s prudent faith.
As we can see, the current theology does not even talk about the providence of restoration. The principle of restoration, on the other hand, unravels the step by step the fall of Adam and Eve and the illicit sexual relationship that was entangled in the process. The principle of restoration truly explains to us in detail all of the secrets of the human history.
Father says the following sometimes.
“After completing the Will, I may get drunk and lie on a street naked or dance around just as Noah did. Would you still follow me?”
Imagine. How would Father Look like in such state? The person of such high status as True Parents and the King of all Kings to one day just take of all of his clothes and dance naked, how would that look? Would you still be able to follow Father?
Also, what if Father suddenly become senile without any chance of recovery, unable to recognize anyone, saying who are you? The national president? Would you still be able to follow father without changing.
As the number of people following Father Increases, there will be good people, bad people, and people with little or no faith. Father will test the people in order to see who’s who.
Noah was naked in his own room but Father may test the people by going out to the street and getting naked. Father asked us if we would still follow Father. I answered lightly “Yes!” but come to think of it know, I wonder if I would really be able to follow Father.
I heard that there are people these days who criticize Father from their own point of view. However, the people who are far away from Father do not commit the crime of Shim Jeong. One cannot commit sin without opportunity. We, who are close to Father, are the problem. Some people commit the crime of unfaithfulness because they talk back to father at every chance. We must clearly understand what this crime of Shim Jeong is.
We did not have anywhere to go after we were expelled from Ewha Woman’s University even though we were in such a difficult situation. Father did not care about it at all. Our own situation were not in Father awareness. Even in such circumstances, Father said that the people of the world must come to him in order to listen to the Principle and then must go out to the world.
I felt that Father had his head up in the clouds, so I refuted Father whenever he said such things, “I believe your Words as the Words of the Lord but I think that will take some time. Such things will only be realized after we all go to the spirit world.” Father said, “No. it will happen while you are alive.” We all shook our heads in disbelief.
When I was working in America, there were 11 pastors, consisting from the 36-couple families to younger family members. Father remembered all the things we said when we were little and he scolded us whenever we got together. “You! The things I said in the past are now becoming a reality, but who among you really believes what I said? No one of you here believe in me.” I could not raise my head because of shame. However, it was impossible to believe what Father was saying at that time. Circumstances were dire, persecution was strong, and we were weak.
Father saw things with his spiritual eyes and often said something completely unexpectedly. “When I go to America, I should wear this mask worn by criminals. Women’s lipstick will smear off my cheeks when they kiss. I should make a plastic mask of some sort and wear it so that women there can’t touch my cheeks.” I think Father said it because western women are more active in physical contact.
When I heard such Words, I thought ‘Will such days truly come?’ Father used to say things unexpectedly like this very often so I shook my head in disbelief many times. When we were in America, Father remembered all this and said, “If you are left in Korea, you will all commit the sin of disbelief and go to hell when you go to the spirit world.
Father also said, “You did not fully believe me during the early time but you still stuck with me and remained in the church. I cannot send you to hell so I’ve brought you here to America to teach these young American members what kind of person I am. Then I want you confess truthfully about how you were not able to believe in Father fully back in the days, repent, and through it you will bring salvation to the American members and you will be forgiven as well. This is why I have brought you to America.”
To disobey Father even in our heart is same as when Noah’s second son Ham became ashamed of his father’s naked body, covered it with a sheet and run away.
Noah did something that was unbelievable to others when he build the ark on the mountains of Ararat for 120 years. Noah was able to save his family at least by doing such unbelievable things.
When we learn the entire principle of restoration required by God, we see that the principle of restoration is the principle of Shim Jeong. Father saved us by doing something we could not believe. Therefore, we must be optimistic about whatever Father does and just believe unconditionally.
We must obey and simply believe. Only then can we escape the accusation of Satan. Father knows this, and he makes us do these things so that Satan cannot accuse us.
Proclamations are important in the course of restoration
Father said this sometimes that, had he known about the Principle, Noah should have made a proclamation in front of his family members.
Noah was supposed to gather his family members in one place after the 40-days flood judgment was over and proclaim: “Listen carefully. I hereby proclaim that I have emerged victoriously from the 40-days flood judgment after arduous works of 120 years. As I make this proclamation, any of your mistakes from now on shall have no relation with my victory.”
If he made such a proclamation, any crime committed by a member of his family would not invade the realm of the victory; the indemnity could have been made to be much lighter. However, Noah did not make such proclamation and Satan invaded even the 40-days flood judgment.
When searching for the Principle, Father deeply researched about the works of the central figures of past, thinking ‘If he had done this in this position, he could have continued without failing.’ Father was able to overcome the mistakes made by Adam’s family, Noah’s family, and Abraham’s family because he knew about these things.
That is why father makes a lot of proclamations. Father makes a proclamation whenever he completes a stage in the providence. Our church does a lot of rallies, and Father explains that he does these things to make us work and connect us externally to the victorious condition made by Father so that we may not be spiritually accused by Satan.
Here is a handkerchief. What happen if we fold this into half and make a knot? We will get two parts. Then the upper part will be separated from the lower part. They become unrelated. Therefore, If the lower part does something wrong, it cannot advance upward to the other part because of this knot. Making a proclamation is making a knot such as this.
Father report to God “I have come this far victoriously!” through the proclamations he makes in assemblies. There are also proclamations to Satan. “You cannot invade anymore since I have made this many victories.” In other words, Father is making a knot in front of God, Satan, the entire spirit world and the physical world to solidify his victory. Noah however did not knows about this.
Father said that he is not proclaiming to the participants of assemblies only. Also, Father’s assemblies do not end in just one place. These assemblies are Father’s making knots in the providence. Therefore, if we are to invite ten people, we must let hundreds and thousands of people know.
Not everyone who hears about the news of our assemblies may actually come to our event but they at least will be attentive. They are at least aware that ‘Who’s doing what and when.’ We aim for their attention. If we have their attention, it can work as a condition for the spirit world to help us. If the people in the physical world become curious and attentive, their ancestors will already line up to cooperate.
There is a question, I am always asked by the members when I visit America. “Mrs. Eu, we keep paying 100 dollars, 200 dollars and 500 dollars every time Father holds an assembly. However, nothing is really left when 500 or 1,000 peoples come, listen to the speeches, eat whatever food there is, clap few times, and leave. Wouldn’t  the money better be used if we use it to go on one-on-one witnessing?”
Then I explain about Noah at such instances. Father’s proclamations in the assemblies have the purpose of planting the roots of Father’s great victory, and Father is advancing the providence along with the spirit world. I explain to them that Father’s assemblies are not to be taken from a practical point of view only. Then they say “Oh it’s that right?”
Media from its early days bombarded our church. Mr. Eu became so angry one day and said to Father in tears, “Father! Give me just one chance to prove to them that Unification Church is not a promiscuous group.” However, Father became angry and replied, “Stop trying to do frivolous things”
Father then added, “Even Satan’s words cannot happen without the permission of heaven. We are not losing anything because of this. They are promoting us free, what is your worry? People will have more interest in our church if bad rumors against our church are spread. When people have more interest in our church the spirit world will be able to cooperate.”
Father said that when people hear bad rumors about our church, they always hear what kind of person Father is. Then more people will have interest in ouir church, and then the good ancestor’s spirits in the spirit world will work so that their descendants will become curious about our church and come to us to find out if the rumors are true. There were many cases where such people became moved by Father and the Principle and joined our church. Therefore, people misunderstanding and opposition are not always something to be avoided.
There was a rich man in Hokkaido, Japan. He often saw Father’s face and opposition propaganda on TV, so he came to one of our churches and said “I don’t think Rev. Moon is that a bad of a person. Rather, I think he is special. So please explain to me about the Unification Church.” Then he accepted the explanation that were given to him. After hearing all the explanations from our members, he said, “You guys seem to be doing good things, is there anything I can help you with?”
One member told him that it takes a lot of money to do God’s works. Then that man donated not a small sum of money that he inherited from his parents. As such, the good ancestor spirits in the spirit world keep pushing their descendants to go to the Unification Church.
On the other hand, if we buy an ad in the newspaper and say “Everything that has been posted in the newspapers is different from the truth.” Then Christians will gather force and retaliate by two or three fold. Father said that at that point, the fight will snowball. We lack in financial resources and numbers. We have a busy schedule ahead of us and if we keep trying to fight, then we will tire ourselves out. As such, Father said that we should keep on walking our path if we have the money to fight.
Father explained that the opposition from Christians Churches are like children complaining to adults because they do not understand the things the adult do. Therefore, we must wait they grown up and become adults themselves, and we must continue to walk our way.
People of the world are the descendants of fallen humanity so they are not interested in who did which good deeds. Such news of good deeds tends to disappear after they travel around to three different people. On the other hand, news like ‘Who killed who and who fornicated with who’ draws attention from many people. Talk of good deeds by others live short but talks of bad deeds by others spread like wildfire.
People’s fallen nature drive others to become more interested in bad things and want to know more. Therefore, if we are to draw the attention of such fallen people, we must let people say bad things about us. It is because we must draw their attention first in order to witness.
We should know that Satan does not say good things. Satan gladly says bad things. Thinking that he is fulfilling his own will, but God takes hits and reclaims many fold later. It is not always a bad things when people try to paint our church as an evil group.
Then why do newspapers and people persecute Father in this way? This is a serious problem. It is because we, the children of God’s side, are afraid to openly testify about Father in fear of persecution.
The prayer method true father taught us
Father taught me greatly how to pray.
Father taught us to pray to God in a way that makes God say ‘Yes, I will realize your prayer even if that is the only thing that I will do.’ He told us to pray so that you can really grasp God’s interest.
I could not bear a child even the first three years since the Blessing. Father told me to come one day and he said, “I gave birth to my children, but what are you going to do with no children? Do you pray to God to give you a child?” When I answered, “No. it’s a personal matter so I didn’t feel that I could pray to God for such thing.” Father said, “No, you must pray to God!”
Then Father told me that when I pray, I should pray in a way that God says, “This prayer is righteous. I should make it happen.” Father told me to “Pray in a way that really grasps God’s interest.” So I asked him. “How do I pray in a way that grasps God’s interest?” Father said “When you pray to God, don’t just pray ‘Please give me a child.’ Rather, you should say ‘How do we, the blessed families, make God’s foundation on Earth? It is not by creating a Four Position Foundation? Please allow our family to form that foundation. You should pray like that.’ Father said we should say nothing other than that.
After hearing Father’s instructions, I began to pray for the public matters first, and then prayed “Heavenly Father! Please allow us, a family who has received the blessing of Heavenly Father, to form a Four position Foundation.” I prayed very sincerely. Then from three months before I actually become pregnant, many spiritually bright people received revelations from the heaven to pray for me.
Also, whenever there was a gathering of members, Father said “Gil Ja come out, Mr. Eu’s wife come out” so I would go out the front. The Father said to me, in front of the entire audience “You haven’t given birth to a child yet while others gave birth to children just fine, tell us how miserable you feel.” I felt so horrible when Father told me that. To be honest, I cried then, so I told the members there “Folks, please! Pray for me so I can give birth.”
When I went inside of Father’s room one day, Father told me “Gil Ja! You developed a lot of nerves these days.” He teased me. So inquired “Why?” Father teased more by answering, “I hear you are begging to others to pray for you so you can have a child.”
So I sincerely requested to Father. “Father! You can scold me as much as you want when we are alone but please don’t embarrass me in front of many people.” Then, the color of Father’s face changed as he said “Hey! That is because you do not know! If you cry in front of that many people, the spirit world will take pity on you.” Father said that the spirit world would become more sympathetic to you if the people here on Earth become sympathetic towards you. Father said that I would become pregnant faster because the spirit world will help me even greater. Father told me “You can become pregnant faster if I scold you.” After such even, I did in fact become pregnant as Father had told me and I ultimately gave birth to three sons.
I learned a method who had unforgettable episode because of childbearing. It is the family of a former president of Segye Ilbo, Mr. Hwang Hwan Che. He had seven children. All of them were daughters. Mrs. Hwang was the vice president of the Women’s Federation. After giving birth to three daughters, she worried giving birth to another daughter when she became pregnant again. She was thinking about this while she was in the hospital to give birth to her new child. We normally panic when we are about to give birth to a child. That is what she was thinking.
I used Father’s method here as well. I called Mrs. Hwang in the hospital and told her “Young Sook! You must have done something very bad. You must repent. You will give birth to a son only if you repent. You will never get a son otherwise.” I pushed her like that. She then became frightened of me and tried to run away from me whenever she had a chance.
I once got a hold of her at Kimpo airport after sending off some members. When I told her the same thing. She suddenly began to cry aloud. We were together with Kang Jung Won, who was one of my friend expelled from Ewha University. Kang told me “Why did you have to make your friend cry.” And the two made an alliance and scolded me back. I only applied the method I learned from Father. However, seeing them both upset about it made me feel bad as well.
But what else is there to do? I boldly put into practice the method I learned through my personal experience. Then guess what? She became pregnant the same month and gave birth to a son. That is Hwang Jin Su. He has already grown up and received the blessing.
When Mr. Hwang’s wife gave birth to a son, I told her about what had happened in Kimpo airport. I said, “I cried many times in the past because Father scolded me for not being able to give birth. I felt that you had to cry if you were to give birth to a son so that’s why I mad you cry.” Mrs. Hwang was able to accept my scolding only then. I am so happy these days whenever I see Jin Su. He is the son his mother was able to have after shedding tears and that makes him more precious and lovely.
Whenever I see someone who cannot give birth to a son, I scold in a similar way in front of people. If you see someone around you who is in a similar situation, scold them openly in public, even to the point of making them cry. They will be able to give birth once they shed tears. We do it not because we hate them, but because that is the most effective method in helping them to become pregnant.
This is a very precious method, which I received from Father directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The Unification Church needs to be broken up

The Unification Church needs to be broken up Sermon by Mrs. Erikawa on March 27, 2016 [Brief Summary] These are True Father’s Words From...

Popular Posts